Papaya Curry Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts (or thigh quarters)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces of papaya curry marinade
- rice, cooked
- Remove skin and marinate chicken pieces, in papaya curry marinade for at least 30 minutes allowing for natural tenderizing.
- In a large skillet or saucepan, add oil and brown chicken on both sides.
- Add chopped onions, peppers and garlic. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Add remaining Papaya Curry Marinade and 1/2 to 1 cup of water depending how much gravy you want.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.