Instant Pot Thai Green Curry Chicken
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 lbs cubed chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (14 ounce) can bamboo shoots
- 4 keffir fresh lime leaves
- 1⁄2 cup Thai basil
- add chicken, broth, fish sauce, and lime juice
- In your instant pot, saute curry paste with spices for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add onion and saute a couple of minutes.
- And coconut milk, chicken, broth, fish sauce, and lime juice. Seal cooker, bring to pressure, and cook 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release. Add bell pepper, zucchini, green beans, and bamboo shoots. Saute for about 5 minutes or until veggies reach your desired level of tenderness.
- Add lime leaves and basil and serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!