Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry (hot or mild, to taste)
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup mincemeat
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°; in a bowl, mix together the beef, onion, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, egg, bread crumbs, mincemeat, salt, cayenne, and sesame oil.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until balls are evenly browned.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving dish; sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with bamboo skewers for picking.