Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "The Great Turkey Cookbook" by Virginia and Robert Hoffman, 1995. I found this in the paper and clipped it for my Thanksgiving collection. Posting for safe keeping. I haven't tried it. I like to halve grapes when they are in a salad and the apples here are sliced but I may serve them on the side of the salad or I would dice them to blend into the salad.
- 118.29 ml reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 14.79 ml mangoes or 14.79 ml peach chutney
- 9.85-14.78 ml curry powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 680.38 g turkey breast, cooked, cubed
- 1 red apple, unpeeled, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, unpeeled, sliced
- 177.44 ml grapes, your choice, seedless (halved)
- 29.58 ml fresh chives, snipped
- iceberg lettuce, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, chutney, curry, salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey, then add the apples, grapes and chives and toss gently to coat with the dressing.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.