- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 scallion, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 150 g firm tofu, cubed
- 500 g butternut squash, cubed
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 150 g enoki mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok, heat oil and sauté garlic and scallions for about 1 minute on high heat, or until golden brown.
- Add ½ cup water, sweet potato and butternut squash. Cover wok, reduce heat, and let simmer for approximately 4-5 minutes (or until the vegetables are almost tender).
- Add the mushrooms and tofu. Cover and let simmer for another 1 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and curry powder.
- Remove from heat and add the raw sugar.