Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are different from those posted and I thought you might enjoy them. I have had this recipe in my file for a long time & I don't know from where I got it.
- 6 hardboiled egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon good curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 green onions, finely minced
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup small shelled cooked shrimp
- paprika (to garnish)
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks; add mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, curry powder, green onions, salt, pepper & garlic powder; mixing well.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Spoon into egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.