Recipe by Rinder
Curry and seafood flavour together for those who like that combination. Haven't made these yet but thinking Christmas will be a good time. Yield is a guess. Recipe came from a Church cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 (7 ounce) can crab or 1 (7 ounce) can shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In saucepan melt butter in.
- boiling water.
- Reduce heat to low and add flour.
- and salt stirring until mixture is a smooth ball.
- Remove from heat and add eggs one at a time beating well by hand after each addition.
- Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- and cool then cut in half.
- Fill puffs with mixed.
- seafood filling and replace tops.
- Heat before serving.
- Puffs may be made ahead and frozen.