Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
New spin on potato salad. From Cooking Light
- 2 lbs red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pcs
- 3⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Combine yogurt and next 3 ingredients (through salt), stirring with a whisk.
- Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl. Add carrots, 5 tablespoons green onions, celery, and yogurt mixture; toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons green onions and cashews.
- Serve chilled.