Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
My sister gave me this recipe a few years ago...another party hit!
Make and share this Curried Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Put pecans and butter into a 9" x 9' pan.
- Heat in 350F degrees oven until butter melts.
- Stir well to coat nuts.
- Continue to roast, stirring every 2-3 minutes for about 15 minutes, they can burn if you arent careful!
- Remove from oven.
- Transfer to paper towels so grease will be absorbed a bit then put nuts into bowl.
- Sprinkle with curry powder and salt if desired.
- Stir to mix thoroughly.
Easy, easy, easy! Ready in no time and sooooo spicey. Bet these pecans would be wonderful mixed with dried banana chips! Will try it next time.Thanks for posting.
Easy to make--but lacks punch. It needs some more tang or something. As it stands it tastes like you are licking curry powder off pecans. Might work on a salad or something more than as a snack.