Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From the Detroit Free Press. I have not made it yet but it sounds awesome!
Make and share this Curried Honey-Mustard Barbecued Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the chicken with additional salt and place it on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil (for easy clean up).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium high (about 375 to 400 degrees).
- Remove chicken from the oven and brush it with the curried honey mustard sauce.
- Grill the chicken, turning and basting frequently, until well browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.