Recipe by ChefCrittersMom
From the Detroit Free Press. I have not made it yet but it sounds awesome!
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1⁄2-4 lbs chicken, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the chicken with additional salt and place it on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil (for easy clean up).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium high (about 375 to 400 degrees).
- Remove chicken from the oven and brush it with the curried honey mustard sauce.
- Grill the chicken, turning and basting frequently, until well browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.