- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine honey, ketchup, Dijon mustard, curry powder, cumin, cayenne and salt.
- Place chicken breasts in baking pan.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and continue to bake, basting often, for 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink inside.