1/2 Photos of Curried Chicken Breast Crepes
Not hot but just the right touch of flavor from the curry to make this a delicious and attractive dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onions and the celery in the butter until the onion is translucent Mix in the salt& curry powder.
- 2Add flour.
- 3cook until it bubbles.
- 4Remove from heat and add sherry.
- 5Pour in the milk& broth.
- 6Cook on low heat until smooth& thick.
- 7Pour half the sauce in a bowl and add the chicken.
- 8Divide chicken between the ten crepes, fold each one over and place the crepes side by side in a shallow baking dish Pour remaining sauce evenly over the crepes Sprinkle with the Parmesanand bake in a 350F oven for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Breast Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 718.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: