Recipe by Bergy
Not hot but just the right touch of flavor from the curry to make this a delicious and attractive dish.
Top Review by Rifka
My husband and I really loved this recipe. I added broccoli florets with the onion and celery mixture and that was really great. I also left out the sherry wine. Great and easy recipe.
- 10 cooked crepes (, see recope # 19104)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onions and the celery in the butter until the onion is translucent Mix in the salt& curry powder.
- Add flour.
- cook until it bubbles.
- Remove from heat and add sherry.
- Pour in the milk& broth.
- Cook on low heat until smooth& thick.
- Pour half the sauce in a bowl and add the chicken.
- Divide chicken between the ten crepes, fold each one over and place the crepes side by side in a shallow baking dish Pour remaining sauce evenly over the crepes Sprinkle with the Parmesanand bake in a 350F oven for 20-25 minutes.