Curried Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad
- Put the first 4 ingredients into a plastic bag.
- Add the chicken, then massage the bag so the chicken is evenly coated with the marinade. Set aside for at least 15 minutes. (Refrigerate if marinating for longer period of time).
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes. Boil gently until tender, then leave to cool to room temperature.
- Cook the chicken by grilling for 5-10 minutes on each side (depending on thickness) or until the outside has browned and the juices run clear.
- Leave chicken to stand for 5-10 minutes, then cut into bite sized pieces.
- While the chicken is cooking, stir the dressing ingredients together, thinning to the desired consistency with the orange juice, and prepare the remaining salad ingredients.
- Place the cooled well drained potato, the chicken and remaining ingredients (reserving a little cilantro to garnish) in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing, then toss gently to combine.
- Garnish with the reserved cilantro and serve immediately or refrigerate until required.