Adapted from a Kiwi cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan.
- 2Add curry powder and saute the onion, garlic and parsnips until the onion is clear.
- 3Stir in the flour and cook until the mixture bubbles.
- 4Stir in the chicken stock and bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until the parsnips are cooked.
- 5Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- 6Return to the saucepan, add the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- 7Garnish with the parsley and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken and Parsnip Soup
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 573.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: