Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a Kiwi cookbook
Make and share this Curried Chicken and Parsnip Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add curry powder and saute the onion, garlic and parsnips until the onion is clear.
- Stir in the flour and cook until the mixture bubbles.
- Stir in the chicken stock and bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until the parsnips are cooked.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan, add the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve hot.