Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love fruits and so salads are almost a must for dessert at dinnertime. Again from a health recipe site that I frequent.
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches or 1 (16 ounce) can pears, packed in fruit juice or 1 (16 ounce) canuse fresh fruit, with a little sugar added to them and chilled as i do
- 16 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Drain and put the fruit in 6 individual bowls.
- Beat the curd and divide on top of each fruit bowl.
- Sprinkle some almonds and cardamom on the top of each.
- Serve immediately.
Apples, strawberries and grapes - all fresh, is what I used for this recipe. I too dont like canned fruit all that much, not a big fan, really. I used walnuts instead of almonds. The green cardamom is the best thing ever in this recipe! Wonderful keeper recipe!
This is fabulous! I dont like to eat canned fruit, so I used fresh. I had fresh peaches, strawberries and bananas. Topped with yogurt, and sprinkled with almonds and cardamom! The cardamom adds such a lovely flavor, and the almonds really add to the texture :) Thanks for this recipe! I will be having this regularly for breakfast! :D