Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
something cute for kids birthday parties
- 12 tic toc biscuits (round iced biscuits)
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 chocolate sprinkles (freckles)
- 6 musk Lifesavers candies
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Mix icing sugar with just enough water to make a stiff paste. Place biscuits, coloured side up, (the saucers) on a workbench.
- Spread some icing on the base of the marshmallows (the cups) and stick to the biscuits. Spread icing on the base of the freckles and stick to the top of the marshmallow (the cappuccino top).
- Cut lifesavers in half, spread a little icing on the two cut surfaces of each half and stick to the side of each cup (the handles!). Leave to set for at least 30 minutes. Really too cute for words.