- Ready In:
- 1 large cooking apple
- 2 tablespoons mincemeat
- 1 pat butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- cream or custard, to serve
- wash,dry and cut the apple in half horizontally.
- remove the tough part of the core.
- leave the outside intact.
- stuff the hollow with the micemeat then pin the 2 halfs together with toothpicks.
- rub the outside with butter & roll with the sesame seeds.
- bake at 375 for 30 minuites until it "lifts off" nicely.
- serve imediatly with the cream or custard.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!