Recipe by DaMama_rules
So Called because you use a "cuppa" this and a "cuppa" that...it is a quick dessert that is good hot, cold or anywhere in-between. Boo(long-sufferin' everlovin' hubby) loves it hot with vanilla ice cream.
Top Review by Sherri L.
My mother gave me this recipe years ago. It is so easy and delicious. She always used canned pie filling and I've made it with canned peaches, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, pineapple, apple, etc...
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can fruit (I use peaches)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and place in 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar and milk until smooth.
- Pour over melted butter in dish.
- Do NOT stir!
- Pour fruit, with juice over all.
- Again, do NOT stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.