All credit for this goes to ratherbeswinm' for her Mexican Meatloaf.! I just tweaked the ingredients. For all those followers of traditional Mexican cuisine, this meatloaf does not use tomatoes or onions and is not heavy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray all 12 cups of a regular muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine all ingredients except sour cream in a large bowl and mix together with your hands. Distribute evenly among the muffin cups.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- 5Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cupcake Pan Mexican Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 192.4 mg
- Sodium 973.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 34.2 g