Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
All credit for this goes to ratherbeswinm' for her Mexican Meatloaf.! I just tweaked the ingredients. For all those followers of traditional Mexican cuisine, this meatloaf does not use tomatoes or onions and is not heavy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray all 12 cups of a regular muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream in a large bowl and mix together with your hands. Distribute evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.