1/3 Photos of Cupcake Cones
Aunt Paula's Note:
Kids love these cupcake cones! Just watch their faces light up when you bring these out. Great for any kid's party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 flat bottom wafer ice cream cones (without holes or cracks)
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 1/4 cups water, per cake mix directions
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, per cake mix directions
- 2 -3 eggs, per cake mix directions
- 1 (1 lb) container vanilla frosting (or homemade) or 1 (1 lb) container cream cheese frosting (or homemade)
- candy sprinkles (optional) or cherries, with stems, etc. (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In 13x9x2 inch baking pan, arrange ice cream cones, standing up.
- 3Prepare mix per package directions.
- 4Spoon batter into cones, filling 3/4 full.
- 5Bake 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 6Remove to rack to cool completely.
- 7Frost and decorate with sprinkles and a cherry if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cupcake Cones
Serving Size: 1 (1533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 188.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g