Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
If you're on a money budget, fat budget, or time budget, this is a great lunch or dinner for you.
- 1 packet lipton cup a soup cream of chicken soup, flavor
- 1 -2 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded chicken breasts or 1 cup canned chicken
- Prepare Cup A Soup according to directions on box.
- Place rice and chicken, stirred, in a microwave safe container.
- Top with soup.
- Cover with a paper towel and heat until steaming.
Very easy. I had leftover chicken and leftover rice, so it was a great way to clean out the fridge. Next time, instead of plain white rice I think I'll use something flavored.
This is easy and yummy. I didn't have any chicken to put in so I used some chopped cooked broccoli and YUM! Perfect for something to fill you up after you FINALLY get those kids to bed ;P
Delicious and easy! It is a great way to use leftover rice from takeout or other recipes. This is another great pantry staple recipe. Great to fix quickly. Thanks for sharing.