Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty and low-fat. If you like cumin, try it! Prep time does not include time to marinate.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 473.18 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml ground mustard
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle raw chicken with salt and pepper and place chicken in a large Ziplock baggie or a glass dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, cumin and dry mustard. Pour over chicken and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- After marinating, grill the chicken (discard marinade) for about 20 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Place on platter and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
The recipe was reduced to 2 servings and was allowed to marinate for about 6 hours. It was grilled on the George Forman and served with The Saucy Senoritas' Salsa. The chicken is moist and nicely seasoned. Made for *ZWT 5*