3 hrs 45 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Chef #432792's Note:
A great recipe for the Big Game provided by thebar.com that puts a unique twist on traditional “Big Game” drinks and appetizers as well as party planning ideas. Thebar.com encourages football fans to drink responsibly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together Jose Cuervo tequila, soy sauce, honey, mustard, garlic and hot sauce.
- 3Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add wings to the marinade and stir to coat.
- 6Transfer to refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 7Drain chicken and arrange on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Reduce heat to 375 degrees F and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.
- 9Transfer to platter and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuervo Gold Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.7
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 233.0 mg
- Sodium 3449.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 57.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: