Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
as a kid i was introduced to cucmbers in vinegar but the vinegar taste is far too bitter and unpleasant to me and by tweaking the recipe i have found myself to eat 1-3 whole cucumbers at a time.
- peel cucumber.
- add into a storage container ( i use ziplock)
- seed lemon squeezing all juices into storage container and as much pulp as desired ( microwave lemon 10 seconds and roll to extract all the juice)
- add salt ( and if desired your chili powder)
- place lid on container and shake
- eat immediatly
- OR leave in fridge a day or so and by all means drink the juice!
Good side dish. I halved the lemon, quartered the chili powder and used just an 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. I think you could probably get away with a quarter of the lemon too.
I wasn't thrilled with this, but it tasted alright. If I make it again, I think I'll cut back on the lemon juice and salt a little.
Like Lays Potato Chips, you can't eat just one. These are heavenly!! Nobody else in my family has had a chance to try them, because I can't leave them alone!