Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The sesame oil in this salad gives it an interesting flavor. You might not ever think to combine cucumbers, oranges, and peanuts, but so far it's been a hit with the kids
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl and chill.
The serving amounts on here are better suited for 1-2 people. Good for something a little different.