Recipe by Norahs Girl
A nice easy salad or side dish,lovely with barbecued lamb or chicken
Top Review by SolightlyUK
I made this for a dinner party last weekend and everyone had seconds -- so fresh and delicious -- even the guys who weren't big salad eaters seemed to enjoy it. I used both regular mint and apple mint (because I grow both). I made the salad and the dressing separately ahead of time and then put together when I served. Will most definitely do again!
- 2 medium English cucumbers
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel half the skin of the cucumbers in lengthwise strips and cut them into very thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on a serving platter or individual serving dishes.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese on top, followed by the mint.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and pour over the salad, or allow diners to serve themselves at the table.