1/1 Photo of Cucumber-Dill Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
Heres a really nice summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel 2 of the cucumbers.
- 2Slice all 4 cucumbers thin and place in a large bowl.
- 3Lightly salt and let stand for 1 hour.
- 4In a small bowl mix together the minced garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, and pepper.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Whisk in the olive oil until well incorporated.
- 7Drain Cucumbers and place in a salad bowl.
- 8Pour on the salad dressing and toss gently.
- 9Chill for 1 hour, lightly toss again and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber-Dill Salad
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g