Heres a really nice summer salad.
Make and share this Cucumber-Dill Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Peel 2 of the cucumbers.
- Slice all 4 cucumbers thin and place in a large bowl.
- Lightly salt and let stand for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl mix together the minced garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Whisk in the olive oil until well incorporated.
- Drain Cucumbers and place in a salad bowl.
- Pour on the salad dressing and toss gently.
- Chill for 1 hour, lightly toss again and serve.