Recipe by hazeleyecajungirl
This is so easy but my friends all love it and make me make it for every party. I try to teach them but they say its not the same.
Top Review by CJAY
This is a great use for imitation crab. It is perfect for spreading on crackers but would need to be thinned a little to use as a dip. It was certainly easy to make and you get a lot. I made it as written and got a full 8 oz. cool whip container. Next time I'll add a little lemon juice. Thanks for posting. Made for Bargain Basement Dec. 2010.
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (shred with fingers)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic