- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 cups egg substitute
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounces fat free feta cheese
- 3 teaspoons dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 muffin muffin tin with the no stick spray.
- Add a fourth of one of the chopped roma's into each muffin cup.
- Add 1/4 oz of the nonfat Feta to each muffin cup.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3's full of egg substitute, about 1/4 cup.
- Add a 1/4 tsp of dill to each cup and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 375 for about 18 minutes until tops are slightly browned and eggs are fully baked. Test for runniness with a toothpick.