1/2 Photos of Crunchy Trail Mix
This is from the American Diabetes Association. I needed to make my DFIL snacks for his trip down to FL and this was lovely!! My DFIL has a BIG sweet tooth (despite being diabetic) and he latched onto this like he would never eat again!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, almonds, raisins and cinnamon; mix well.
- 3In small bowl, combine syrup, oil and vanilla; slowly pour over cereal mixture. Stir will to coat evenly.
- 4Spread on 15x10-inch baking ban coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- 5Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Cool. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: