Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups savoy cabbage
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- 1 stalk celery, sliced finely
- 6 radishes, sliced finely
- 1 small carrot, sliced finely
- 1⁄2 cup mixed sprouts
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup fried Chinese noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (i use light)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- Gently toss cabbage, onion, celery, radish, carrot, sprouts, seeds, noodles, toss thouroughly.
- Combine in a jar, cider vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic, shake well and pour over coleslaw, mix well and serve immediately.
Wow this did have a crunch, we loved it. thanks.
Delicious alternative to the regular mayo ladden coleslaw. We will be having this all year round. Thanks for posting this keeper salad recipe.
This slaw is colorful and has nice flavor. The tiny amount of sesame oil really adds alot of flavor. The dressing makes a small amount, but is just right to coat everything without drowning it. Thank you for sharing your recipe!