Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the Summer 2005 issue of Kraft Food & Family magazine. I can't wait to try this one!
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced into about 1-inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup creamy poppy seed dressing
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- Combine all ingredients except dressing and cashews in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cashews.
This is just a WONDERFUL recipe. It is filling and tasty. I used Low Fat Poppy Seed Dressing for the dressing to keep fat and calories down. Thanks for posting!