Crunchy Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
photo by Brooke the Cook in
- Ready In:
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- Combine all ingredients except dressing and cashews in a large bowl.
- Add dress and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cashews.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very good. I used fresh pineapple and smoked chicken, otherwise followed the recipe exactly. The only thing I would change is to chop the red bell peppers up instead of slicing. It would make it easier to eat. I'd also let the salad sit in the dressing for a few minutes before eating to enhance the flavor. Thanks for posint! Made for Zaar 123 Tag!
This is an amazing salad! Absolutely loved everything about it. The broccoli slaw is very filling and the crunchiness is perfect with the chicken and pineapples. I used planned leftovers from recipe #305877 and it was a great match for this salad. All the flavors I love, a great change from lettuce salads - loved it - thanks for posting!
see 1 more reviews