Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's difficult to say how many this recipe makes -- it all depends on the size spoon you choose to use. At any rate, I'm sure you'll agree they coulnd't be easier to make. If you prefer, use unsalted peanuts.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 10 ounces dry roasted salted peanuts
- 5 ounces chow mein noodles
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch bits in top of double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water.
- Stir in peanuts and noodles, blending until well-coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with was paper.
- Cool and refrigerate.