Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This delicious baked chicken, coated with seasoned cereal crumbs is every bit as tasty as its fried counterparts...and it's ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat the ove to 400°F.
- Pour the broth into a shallow bowl. Stir the corn flakes, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper on a plate.
- Dip the chicken into the broth. Coat with the corn flake mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minute or until the chicken is cooked through.