I'm still working on this one... but here's how close I am to perfection. Easy peasy and only work is really measuring and whipping. I think you could add any other dry ingredients - dried blueberries, etc. I also drizzle some melted dark chocolate on top for "show" and taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Line 5 x 9 pan with parchment paper ( avoid cooking spray or other options, it will deflate meringue).
- 3Whip egg whites, vanilla, honey and brown sugar to form stiff peaks.
- 4Add dry ingredients, fully covering in meringue mixture.
- 5Place in oven.
- 6Turn oven off after 5 minutes. Let cooling oven cook bars for next 1 -2 hours.
- 7Turn out and cut to size.
- 8Drizzle chocolate if you choose.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Chewy Fiber Bar
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g