Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
In ‘Southern Plate’ by Christy Jordan
- 473.18 ml corkscrew macaroni (rotini)
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 3.69 ml seasoning salt
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 177.44 ml chopped green pepper (optional)
- 81.64 g can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook the macaroni as directed on the package; rinse and draine.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over med-high heat until no longer pink; drain the fat.
- Combine all the ingredients except the French-fried onions in the casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover, top with the French-fried onions, and bake for 5 minutes longer.