1/1 Photo of Crunchy Baked Spiced Chicken
This is a tasty low-fat way to serve chicken & a great way to use up some stale cornflakes. I think this is an old Kelloggs recipe. I made this using chicken ribs but omitted the first step & it still worked out fine so you can leave it too if you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin from and place chicken in a large pan of cold water, bring to the boil; drain. Pat dry with absorbent paper.
- 2Toss chicken in flour and shake away excess.
- 3Combine crumbs and spices; mix well.
- 4Dip chicken in egg whites and then in crumb mixture and place on a greased oven tray. Refrigerate for approx 1 hour.
- 5Coat chicken lightly with oil spray and bake uncovered at 180°C for approx 30 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Baked Spiced Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.1
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 234.3 mg
- Sodium 674.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 69.2 g