Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A traditional italian tart, usually round shaped. Realy simple to do, you can fill it with your preffered jam.
- 200 g flour
- 50 g self-rising flour
- 90 g sugar
- 130 g cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- grated lemon rind
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the crust ingredients.
- It isn't needed to chill the dough, but it is very soft so, you have to press it with finger. Use 2/3 of it and press in a rectangular tart pan, buttered.
- Fill it with jam.
- Add some flour to the remaining dough, roll out on lightly floured surface (or between two non stick foils) and cut into several strips.
- Put the pastry streeps on the jam with fantasy and bake for 30-40 minutes to 180° Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Make a pastry ribbon and bake it separately.