Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for Halloween parties
- 1 jar pickling onions (pinball sized)
- 1 jar pimento stuffed olive
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- cut the ends off of one side of the onions.
- Remove the inner layers of the onions leaving the outside intact.
- Fill half of the onion with cream cheese.
- Insert the olive into the onion, so the pimiento is showing.
A great party dish. Nice in martinis, and wonderful just to eat! A bit of work, but worth the effort. can be made the day before.