Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Each serving is 1/4 of a large chicken breast. This came from High Protein Low Carb Low Calorie Slowcooker 255+ Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream (16oz Tub)
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix (1/2 package)
- 4 ounces mild green chilies, diced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- rice, noodles or tortilla
- Pour soup, sour cream, dry soup mix and chiles into slow cooker and combine until well blended.
- Add chicken, covering with cream mixture.
- Cook on LOW for 7-9 hours. Chicken should be shredded-apart.
- Serve over rice, noodles or with tortillas.