Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another easy recipe for the Crock-pot......
- 1 chicken, cut-up or 1 chicken breast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup good cooking wine, white
- Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
- Place in Crock-pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Great over mashed potatoes or noodles.