Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Years ago, at a fancy dinner party featuring Prime Rib, this was the first course and the star of the party. The host was a little embarrassed to give out the recipe, but I managed to get it from him. Very easy and one of the best cheese soups I've ever had.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can milk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add all to crockpot.
- Cook 4-6 hours.
- Serve with croutons.
- It's important to cube the cheese so that there are little pockets of cheese throughout the soup.
Simple, easy and very tasty. We thoroughly enjoyed this.
Delicious, Cheap, and Easy. Good recipe. I added more cheese. I like everything a little cheesy. Also, good to dunk chunks of french bread in!!
My wife said this was the best soup she had ever had, and I tend to agree. SO easy, but so good. I used soymilk (a little more than the recipe calls for) and a vegetarian-safe worceshire sauce, and also added a few shakes of Mrs. Dash and some freshly ground black pepper at the end.