Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Make and share this Crock Pot Teriyaki Roasted Chicken and Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 young roasting chickens
- 1 cup bottled teriyaki marinade
- 1 (1 lb) packagebirds eye broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix
- 1 (1 lb) package Birds Eye Seven Vegetable Stir Fry (with broccoli, carrots, onions, red peppers, celery, water chestnuts & mushrooms)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade overnight, flipping a couple of times.
- Remove chicken from marinade and let excess drip off (there will be a lot).
- Place vegetables in crock pot.
- Place chicken breast side down on top of vegetables.
- Pour soy sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW until thermometer reads 170F (6 hours).
- Let sit uncovered in crock pot 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over rice.