6 hrs 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 young roasting chickens
- 1 cup bottled teriyaki marinade
- 1 (1 lb) package birds eye broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix
- 1 (1 lb) package Birds Eye Seven Vegetable Stir Fry (with broccoli, carrots, onions, red peppers, celery, water chestnuts & mushrooms)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1Marinate the chicken in the marinade overnight, flipping a couple of times.
- 2Remove chicken from marinade and let excess drip off (there will be a lot).
- 3Place vegetables in crock pot.
- 4Place chicken breast side down on top of vegetables.
- 5Pour soy sauce over the top of the chicken.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW until thermometer reads 170F (6 hours).
- 7Let sit uncovered in crock pot 5 minutes before serving.
- 8Serve chicken and vegetables over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Teriyaki Roasted Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.2 mg
- Sodium 2179.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix
Birds Eye Seven Vegetable Stir Fry