Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am a cheese lover and this fondue is delicious and easy to make.
Make and share this Crock-Pot Swiss Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- Rub an non-stick saucepan with cut garlic halves.
- Combine cheeses and flour until cheese is melted and well blended.
- Add white wine stirring constantly to keep from sticking, until just beginning to boil and looks creamy. Add nutmeg, pepper and paprika and mix well.
- Spray crockpot lightly with cooking spray and rub with garlic halves. Pour cheese mixture into the prepared crockpot.
- Keep crockpot on low while serving. Serve warm with bread cubes inserted in fondue forks or picks.