Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I got this off weightwatchers.com years ago.
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef, browned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- garlic, to taste
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
The kitchen smelled wonderful while this was cooking. I added some of water as it was a bit too thick for our taste and some celery. I also cooked the onion along with the ground beef and used about 1/2 tbsp sugar rather than Splenda. Made for PRMR tag.