- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, diced
- 7 -8 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 12 fluid ounces milk
- 3 -4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place layers of green peppers, onions, cheese, and potatoes and a sprinkling of salt in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle salt (if desired) over chicken breast and lay on top of potatoes.
- Combine soup and milk and pour into slow cooker, pushing meat down into the liquid Cover and cook on high 1 1/2 hours.
- Reduce temperature to low and cook 3-4 hours.
- Test that the potatoes are soft.
- If not continue cooking on low another hour and test again until potatoes are done.