Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching My Pennies.
Make and share this Crock Pot Salsa Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine corn muffin mix, creamed corn, eggs, sour cream, chiles, and butter.
- Pour batter into a generously buttered crock pot.
- Spoon salsa over the top and cut into the batter.
- Cover and cook on high for about 2 1/2 hours.
- Turn heat off and let cool with lid ajar, for about 15 minutes.
- Loosen sides with a knife and invert onto a large plate.
- Garnish with sour cream and chopped green onion (optional).