2 hrs 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching My Pennies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine corn muffin mix, creamed corn, eggs, sour cream, chiles, and butter.
- 2Pour batter into a generously buttered crock pot.
- 3Spoon salsa over the top and cut into the batter.
- 4Cover and cook on high for about 2 1/2 hours.
- 5Turn heat off and let cool with lid ajar, for about 15 minutes.
- 6Loosen sides with a knife and invert onto a large plate.
- 7Garnish with sour cream and chopped green onion (optional).
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Salsa Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.0
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 1248.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 10.9 g