A wonderful filling for tacos, burritos or on chips!! An easy way to wow people with no effort. Great for mexican food buffet.
- 1 (4 lb) pork roast or 1 (4 lb) pork tri tip
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix, spicy or regular, to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans, any type
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Place pork in crock pot, sprinkle 1/2 the taco envelope on meat.
- Smear refried beans on pork, then sprinkle on the rest of the taco mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When done, shred or break up roast, stir in cheese and enjoy.