Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but DH loved it.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 20 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic together, drain.
- Put ground beef, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and seasonings in 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, cook and drain pasta, turn crock pot on high, and add pasta spinach and cheeses. Cook for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.